MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Advanced Portal V7a
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(2010-11-10, 01:02 AM)arineod Wrote: [ -> ]wow, this looks awesome! I would be using it for a clan site... so anything that would help manage a clan would be cool. I am using the one in the dev section that has roster, news etc and maybe it could be integrated. I know it is a lot to ask for.

u can add custom boxes but u can use just html on this plugin. Couse this is a simple plugin.
(2010-11-10, 02:55 AM)Melbelle Wrote: [ -> ]It's telling me that this is incompatible with 1.6

u can change
		"compatibility" => "14*",
to
		"compatibility" => "16*",
and it ll work. but you can wait 1.6 support and more features for v8

also any suggestions for v8?
Hi dared, yes it would be cool if

you could keep some of the custom boxes but make sure that the title of the boxes can be changed from the portal settings

instead of the gallery why not add a slide show with support for maybe three images?

when I was using this I added the calendar plugin from Lex - its GPL and so can be used no problems

add a simple shoutbox option? I used the goughy shoutbox from the mods site modded up to 1.6 (just needed some admin settings changed - worked well)

The neatest thing would be to be able to choose which "boxes" were activated - a bit like the portal itself works - like you can choose whether to show messages etc from the settings - it would be the same idea but for the announcements, slideshow, shoutbox calendar etc. I think that this will be popular with new users who aren't that great with HTML etc so its gotta be kept simple.

calendar already added to v8 you can check it from demo link (my earlier post) i have to talk with goughy for asking perms. if he allows me i ll add shoutbox. i ll add activate/disable options for some boxes. if i successful i ll make everything like that.
I'm getting this error

Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/pixelmom/public_html/blabandblurt.info/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /home/pixelmom/public_html/blabandblurt.info/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101
(2010-11-10, 05:41 PM)Melbelle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting this error

Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/pixelmom/public_html/blabandblurt.info/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:22) in /home/pixelmom/public_html/blabandblurt.info/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 101

http://community.mybb.com/thread-80180.html
:woot: very good job man keep it up
Hmm, I got an error like that - I think it was because I had portal redirect installed? I disabled my portal plugins and cleared session cookies - reactivated and it was fine.
really working awesome...but can i removie certain boxes i dont require..coz my website is full english,my college portal,i dont need translation....further it has a bug that is to be fixed.

and rss feed is showing error.....

the latest posts are at bottom that makes the page large...
so any side box plugin with marquee feature is suggested......

just download package and change compatibility from:"14" to"16" in inc/plugins/advportal.php

gallery has to be improved..a slide show would be better....
so in next release..plzzz help to make these features possible friend......

thanks to all who support mybb
Any news on V8 for 1.6.x?
Hey, I've got two questions.

First one: How can I delete the gallery from portal? I've checked out the template, but didn't find anything for the picture gallery.

Second one: I have some links in my announcements, but the portal doesn't change them to a real link. For example I wrote in the forum "[url=google.com]Google[/url ]" I just see the whole code instead of the blue link to the page. What codes are possible to show any page on the portal announcements? Here you can check out what I meant: http://www.lunaticdubs.net/board/portal.php Please look to the second announcement it is called "Liste aller bisheriger Dubs".

Hope you can help me.

Meykota
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27