MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plugin help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im looking for a plugin that will display computer specs beside or under user avatar in thread posts. Once clicked a dropdown box will display all the users pc specs which are imputed thru custom fields in user cp.

I am a noob at php. I can edit it but not create my own plugin for this. Can anyone give me tips or point me at a similar plugin i could customise to be liking?

Thanks in advance,

Malcom
Does'nt have mybbcentral the same plugin ?
Could you not use custom fields? I'm sure theres an option to include in postbits Smile
(2009-08-21, 02:17 PM)Benely Wrote: [ -> ]Could you not use custom fields? I'm sure theres an option to include in postbits Smile

In this case he should include Field Values to the profile page, and in this , he has to know the basic HTML, and template edits knowledge, which he clearify that
Quote:I am a noob

Rolleyes
Doesn't sound to hard at all Big Grin

I believe Mybbcentral.com is down anyway. I tried going there. I cant get past

"You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:"

That is when i go to index page Confused i tried logging in, doesn't say I'm banned but get same message, proxy or VPN don't get around it to Big Grin
(2009-08-22, 10:38 AM)malcomhfc Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't sound to hard at all Big Grin

I believe Mybbcentral.com is down anyway. I tried going there. I cant get past

"You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:"

That is when i go to index page Confused i tried logging in, doesn't say I'm banned but get same message, proxy or VPN don't get around it to Big Grin

You need to be a subscriber to download thier plugins

It costs $5 for the whole year.
read the post properly please. I know i need a subscription. But i cannot get on there website Big Grin
(2009-08-22, 12:39 PM)malcomhfc Wrote: [ -> ]read the post properly please. I know i need a subscription. But i cannot get on there website Big Grin
The same error message goes for me, I don't know what's wrong with them.