MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: new user verification mail 1.4.8 mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sir,
I installed the new version of mybb forum ,but new user verification mail is not going to the users account for verification,what to do.
I tried the php file for testing mail..it works fine says "mail was sent" but that mail cannot reach to the mail id......what is the problem I don't know.Previously I installed other boards like phpbb,smf with our hosting there is no such prob please help me,so that i can continue with mybb
Have you checked the spam/trash folder?? Tried SMTP mail??
Is the email address its sending from valid?

(Btw matt, Do you always ??)
yes,I checked spam folder and used the same id that i use in this forum,so the id is valid.More I tries to sent personal mail form the board from the admin to the unactivated users that's also not working.
hieee for me too....my users not recieving mail activation...they are pinging me to accept me to login...so i m doing activation....for them....how to solve this...i too have checked...i have registerd with one new id and i have seen no mail has came to activate...wt to do???

thnk u in advance
Followed the steps mentioned above??
same here, then I gave up the MyBB idea Toungue
ya..I think you are right.....there is no solution of this problem yet....unfortunately I also have to give up mybb.
Pages: 1 2 3