MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Staff Request For My New Website.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Overview:
Chicago Bulls Nation is looking for people who are dedicated and will stay active in the forum. We are looking for people that start quality discussions and are not just here for the incentives and really have a strong passion for the Chicago Bulls. We want people who will represent us very well! We are a new forum and therefore we need to have quality discussions, a lot of news posted everyday to get guests registered. If you think you can do that then please make an application.

Open Positions:
- Global Moderator(s)
- Moderator(s)
- Mixers
- Supporters & Advertisers
i will advertise ur site for free on buxtalk.com , just give me ur banner in size 468X60 format
(2009-08-23, 08:07 PM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]i will advertise ur site for free on buxtalk.com , just give me ur banner in size 468X60 format
No, thank you because your site tries to scam people.
Why do people request staff on such forums? You should recognize your team members and only give such a position to loyal and active members, not some nobody you don't even know. But that's just my opinion.
(2009-08-24, 08:07 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Why do people request staff on such forums? You should recognize your team members and only give such a position to loyal and active members, not some nobody you don't even know. But that's just my opinion.

+1 when I am looking for staff I just pick my best members Smile. If you forum is new and don't got any members pick some people you know like friends or do it alone in the beginning.