MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin KP Problems Help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was trying to constrain the power of some admins with Super Admin, but now I can't even enter the Admin Control Panel with Super Admin. I can't touch anything on forum, I aprreciate if you can help me about this situation.
Moved to the Internationalization forum, might get a better answer here...
ok

I was trying to constrain the power of some admins with Super Admin, but now I can't even enter the Admin Control Panel with Super Admin. I can't touch anything on forum, I aprreciate if you can help me about this situation.
go help me plz embrgency
I'm not sure how you can 'constrain' power with super admins... are you still in the admin usergroup?? Did you remove ACP access from the admin group??
I do not know exactly how I did it, but still admin
So you still have the ACP link in the header?? What happens when you try and login...??
i dont know
no i dont have the link in header but when i try it on url it redirects aGain to admin login paGe
Right, run this query on your database in phpMyAdmin, see if it works:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1';

That's assuming your UID is 1, change the 1 to your UID if it isn't.
When I want to limit restrictions super powers admin
I'm not totally sure what you're trying to ask but it sounds like you want to just limit what other admins can do. If that's the case, go to ACP > Users & Groups > Admin Permissions, you can set what they can and can't do here.
Pages: 1 2