MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mad4Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey, i am about to start a gaming forum called mad4gaming . Ive been sitting on the doman for a while now. At first i thought mybb was another of the "lame" forum softwares but now i realise its all good. So please check out my forum that is still in development. REMOVED.
Please tell me what you think of the colours and please register.
I'm usually rather critical, but this is looking pretty good.
-Just finish adding all of the forum sections and replace a few of the default buttons/smilies, and I think it'll come out nicely.
yeah, cutton change the buttons and what lame smilies come with it Toungue no offence. Lol common you could atlease change round the borners and crop them.
if i were you, i would make some gradient for the forum headers,

like black ----> dark gray it will come cool

regards
please can you explain what you mean. I do not understand where you think that gradient should go.
He means the same spots you see gradients around this site...
...such as on the index page/etc (behind the category titles and whatnot, such as yours that says "My Category").

All up to you of course.
-I run my forum without the gradients and like how it looks, so, /shrug.
hey just jedk said,

it's like when u make a color which start with one color and ends to another color, for example, the top is black , it movessss down change then change a little and little until it become at the bottom for example red.

and the example jedk gave are just enoughSmile

chaw
lol, zah you make me laugh. I know what a gradient is. I am a graphic designer, mainly templates. err check it out again, ive done the buttons.
im not keen on the lime line, i like the lime text color and buttons but not the line like http://www.mad4gaming.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2
well personally i like it. I have a mad obsession for the lime green. Well what do you suggest?
Pages: 1 2