MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Language selection bug!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did any of you got this specific problem with a multilanguage board having the translated buttons for their theme like "Afresh orange" :

When you look at a Post in one language (like english) if you select another language at the bottom of the page everything change to the new language except for the theme buttons (EDIT, REPLY, REPORT, etc...).

If your "refresh" your browser using F5, the buttons will be in the proper language afterward.

I would really appreciate if anyone can give information on how it work for them.

Thank you.
Ask you users to clear their cache and cookies. It could be the issue.
I know that clearing the cache is working, but you always have to do it each time you select another language and this situation is very annoying for a multilingual poster like myself.

I just need to know if this situation occur for all themes using different languages buttons.

I already know that it always need to be refreshed for 4 different type of browsers here.
If you always have to do it it's probably your browser over caching the pages, whenever I've changed languages on a forum, everything's updated fine. What browser are you using??
(2009-08-22, 09:24 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If you always have to do it it's probably your browser over caching the pages, whenever I've changed languages on a forum, everything's updated fine. What browser are you using??

Thank you for your response Matt, do you have associated graphic buttons with your theme?

I have personnaly tested IE6.0, Firefox 3.1 and Firefox 3.5.2

It was tested with the theme "Afresh Orange", with graphic buttons for english and french. It is only the theme graphic buttons that do not change until you refresh by pressing F5... (A very annoying situation for multilanguage posts)