MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nickname Plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any plugin that allows a nickname under the real username in italics?

I search nickname and just got a facebook plugin...
Currently NO
It can be done with a few template edits. There's a tutorial around here...

Search for "Avatar Caption". I believe that's what the tutorial is about. It should help.
And this will allow users to edit there names? (UCP) I can make an XCF later on if anyone doesn't understand.
Yes. You just change the name of the field to something to suit your needs. Maybe someone wrote/can write a plugin for this...
Well thats why i asked here Toungue I will try the edit once i'm off a live cd.
You can always edit some plugin that adds something to the postbit, which is editable in the UCP.
You only need to edit the languages variables, if it's not hard coded in the files. Don't know of any though. Search in the mods database in the User CP category (if it even exists) or over MyBBSource, whatever.
I don't have that much PHP skill. I am very limited. Pretty much to Echoing and umm checking for " ' ;. ...
(2009-08-23, 10:32 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have that much PHP skill. I am very limited. Pretty much to Echoing and umm checking for " ' ;. ...

So html? Toungue

But, honestly I'm not much better but looking at the code I'm sure you could find what your looking for. Wink
I've been trying to do what you told me for my other plugin xD Still working on that Wink

Well... I just need a dirty hack even...
Pages: 1 2 3