MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Min. Posts To View Links 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WITHIS THIS REQUEST , I DEVELOP THIS PLUGIN IN LESS THEN AN HOUR

//----------------
//PLUGIN OVERVIEW:
//----------------

Name: Min. Posts To View Links
Author: ghazal
Description: This plugin will enable you to make a minimum amount of posts in order to view links. It has 4 settings, Enable OR Disable function of this plugin, Min. Posts Number, Forum that should be exempts, Groups that should be exempts.
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Files To Upload: One
Files To Edits: None
Author is Responsible For Any Damage: NO
Author Provide Support For This Product: YES
License: Inside the License Folder
Copyrighted: All codes within the product is strongly copyrighted.

//------------
//SCREENSHOTS:
//------------
[attachment=15100]
[attachment=15101]
[attachment=15102]

//----------
// DOWNLOAD:
//----------

[Image: download.jpg]

//--------
//SUPPORT:
//--------

I can be reached at http://www.mybbcodes.com with username ghazal

---
I guess that's it... Enjoy
Thank You
ghazal
Some minor updates have been done in the plugin function Smile
Very nice Ghazal. This a good release/
I agree, nice plugin. Well done ghazal.
Nice plugin Smile
Thanks T0m , babjusi and Pirata.

Appreciated... Smile
Nice plugin, Ghazal. Smile
Thanks RateU Smile
Just to be clear on this thread, please do not personally attack other members of MyBBoard; it is against the forum rules and you can be banned for it. Ghazal, as a piece of advice, do not rise up against people when they post negative comments - accept criticism where it's due, and take it up with them privately through the PM system. Remember, you've had a lengthy ban already; a permanent ban is a possibility.

(2009-08-26, 09:11 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I talked to him this through PM here aswell as on mybbaddons.com , when I not get the answer even droping 2 PMs their, then I talk this matter here.

Just because he didn't reply to your messages, doesn't mean you should come here and post your concerns. By doing so, you're only making things worse. Simply don't post. Most of the time, you're making mountains out of molehills.
Why did you have to add it to another website i want to download it here i hate signing up for about 100 diffrent websites just to get a file
Pages: 1 2