MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Module Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've decided to re-post this here in hopes of someone who frequents this forum and not the plugin development forum knows how to help me.

I've started development on my Direct Plugin Manager again (woo!) and I've hit a roadblock. I've nearly stripped the code used in /modules/config/plugins.php verbatim to use in my custom module, but for some reason the control links (install, uninstall, activate, etc) won't show up.

I've looking over the code several times, but I don't see any issues and MyBB nor PHP aren't spitting errors. Obviously I won't be using the default control links in my module, but obviously if they don't show up neither will my links. Can anyone help me out?
Maybe check language files. I had a similiar problem. Re uploading admin language files helped me.
I've checked everything possible; it still happens on a fresh install. I'm at my wits end trying to find the problem. Sad