MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change plans: now I want only one theme - new offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people,
Look, I needed from 6 themes. Basically it is so and the other one and only change the colours. I liked that you did this as a favor because I am already more than a month to try to get these themes.
Ok, on the themes:
The themes are a forum for the Pokémon. My request is: I would like you create a theme principal on Rotom and the rest were other forms of it thus:
Orange and red to clear rotom oven; orange rotom cut green grass, orange+yellow rotom-fan, orange + blue rotom washing machine, fridge orange + purple rotom, light blue + orange rotom normal.

It's all thanks.
If someone wants to do, post here that wants me to handle the rest.

EDIT: So, if anybody wants to do six themes (and I understand why) I propose to you do only one theme: the normal rotom and I'll try do the others.
Offer: It´s no very but here it go: I do publicity in my forum about the forum of the person who made the theme.
I will tell you this now, you won't get six themes for free. You should offer a little bit for the,
T0m is right. You will never get six themes for free and you'd be lucky to even get one for free. If you can't offer any money, then give the theme maker something good in return.
Well, I seemed that this was the most likely, although in general only be done once and change the colours of the others. What you told me computergeek67 to offer that I do not understand well? I'm sorry but I'm not English :/

Off Topic: Do you like Ueki T0m? Me too. Smile
Main post have been edited
I love that show/manga... Smile Also buy a domain, do some php work, i'm sure someone will bite then.
Im sorry.. but you wount get any to make you a theme for free.. a credit to the maker of the theme in the bottom would not be enough imo.

$ is king..
You won't just get 6 themes for free. The only offer you gave me were +1000 PD (virtual money in a portuguese pokemon forum). You have to offer something else, and nobody wants to advertise on a portuguese free remotely hosted forum (your case), you know.. so.. you won't get lucky.