MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem Exporting a Theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

When I export a theme it appears at the end without the </theme>

This is when I export the theme at the end:
</

And for fix it I have to include this:
</theme>

Is this a problem of my forum or a Bug Huh

Thanks.
Well if you can fix it what would be the problem?
Quote: Well if you can fix it what would be the problem?

I guess that because of this kind of attitude this forum script is so immature... Things are meant to work!!! Otherwise what's even the point of doing them?
The software has been tested, it should work. It probably is just a bug though. It would be pretty obvious how to fix it though.
(2009-08-23, 02:10 AM)wojtekor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Well if you can fix it what would be the problem?

I guess that because of this kind of attitude this forum script is so immature... Things are meant to work!!! Otherwise what's even the point of doing them?
Firstly, it is a localized problem, no one else has this issue, it is something to do with specifically his installation. Secondly Hero does not represent the opinions of the MyBB group in any way. Will you get off your high horse wojteko and either provide solutions or don't reply in the Support section.

Now, onto solving the actual problem.

Rafael can you go to /admin/modules/style/themes.php and look for:
$xml .= "\t</templates>\r\n";
		}

It should be about line 459.

Just below those lines you will probably see:

$xml .= "</";

That line should be (it should be line 463):

$xml .= "</theme>";

Hopefully that is what is causing the problem, no idea what caused that in the first place though, maybe a plugin.
Thanks TimB,

This is what I have in my themes.php

461 $xml .= "\t</templates>\r\n";
462	}
463	$xml .= "</theme>";

For me is good Huh

The problem is maybe for a plugin, but I dont know why.
Ok, can you try and make the:

$xml .= "</theme>"; 

6 charchters longer and tell me the result then try making that </thema> instead, basically I am just trying to test if there is a function modify the string based on the number of charachters or a specific set of string conditionals.
(2009-08-23, 09:10 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, can you try and make the:

$xml .= "</theme>"; 

6 charchters longer and tell me the result then try making that </thema> instead, basically I am just trying to test if there is a function modify the string based on the number of charachters or a specific set of string conditionals.

Ok I try it.