MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant view profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello my site www.adminsarea.net
I am unable to view any profiles instead it show's a blank white page with no text? Can you help?
Is everything Chmod'd correctly?
I am thinking this is a plugin related issue.... Have you installed any plugins recently?
Can you list your plugins that you have activated, or any edits to the profile recently?
Your profile template is empty by the looks of it.

ACP -> Templates and Style -> Templates -> Your Theme -> Member Templates. Revert member_profile to default.
(2009-08-23, 02:32 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking this is a plugin related issue.... Have you installed any plugins recently?
Yes I have but I can't remember which one. I think one of them said a message like it installed correctly but was missing 1 file edit or something
(2009-08-23, 06:25 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Your profile template is empty by the looks of it.

ACP -> Templates and Style -> Templates -> Your Theme -> Member Templates. Revert member_profile to default.
How do I revert it to default?
When in the Member Templates, find the member_profile template, click Options > Revert to Original.
I have done this and it hasn't worked.
Are you sure it's reverted?? Doesn't look like it has been. Printscreen the expanded Member Templates page. Are you sure you're looking at the right template set for your theme??
I looked and check it was blank so I tried reverting it again and that fixed it. Thank you all very much for your help.
Edit: I have a problem with my current template new pm message not showing should I make another thread for that?
Pages: 1 2