MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: threads adding text over and over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to prevent the threads from including all of the previous history of the threads?

Since the forum already has everyone's comments historically, when every one of the replies includes the whole history again it just makes every thread larger and larger and larger until it is too hard to read.
Switch to threaded mode?
I was alread in the threaded mode when that happened. I tried both the threaded and linear mode and saw no difference.
(2009-08-24, 01:10 AM)alanboyer Wrote: [ -> ]I was alread in the threaded mode when that happened. I tried both the threaded and linear mode and saw no difference.

Is there something else that controls the thread display, whether the ID is on top, or on the left?

I know that at one time as I was setting this up I saw the classic and horizontal display switching back and forth when I set it. But today it doesn't change. It's strictly in the classic mode, ID on top. It won't change.

I've got to assume that something else I changed has caused this to lock into this format.