MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buddy/Ignore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am sure this has been asked before, and I did search and found some info. I am still a little confused and requesting some clarification.

Is there an easier way to add someone to the buddy or ignore list other than going to usercp and manually adding names?

I found 1 plugin/mod for quick buddy 1.0, but I also found several threads talking about how to modify to make it work, but none of the links seemed to work.

I am sure this is more of a plugin kind of question but hoping not to upset anyone, I am just trying to find the right place to ask and find info. Does anyone know of an easy way to add people to the buddy or ignore list or is there an effective plugin that does this?

thanks in advance,
In 1.6 there will be a way to add them via the profile, however, if the plugin you found doesn't work, I'll move this to requests in case someone can make a new one.
Thanks Matt, Not saying it doesn't work, it was built for a previous version and all the info I can find on it doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

1.6? woo hoo. At least I know it is coming, this way I Can at least mention it in my forum that will keep the savages at bay.