MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem: Trash can forum and Inline Post Moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

it seems that trash can forum plugin causes problems with Inline Post Moderation. I use MyBB 1.4.8.

To reproduce the problem install the plugin and do following steps:

-> call search-function (search.php)
-> enter the name of an autor/user
-> choose a forum e.g.
-> display option: show results as posts
-> start search
-> select posts in the following list of posts (problem occurs as well when selecting threads
-> Inline Post Moderation (Delete Posts)
-> press "Go" twice
-> after the message that the posts have been deleted successfully there comes the error message: invalid Forum
-> URL looks like ../forumdisplay.php?fid=
-> posts are still in the thread and have not been deleted!

Go to Mod-CP and have a look to 5 Latest Moderator Actions. The latest action is called "Thread Deleted: {1}". This seems to be another problem. Due to the fact that there has not been deleted anything and due to the "{1}" (I guess this should be a link?). The same information you will get via Admin-CP (Moderator Log) as well.

Does anyone else have the same problem and is there a solution? I would like to keep the trash can forum because its very helpful! Ok, apart from the above mentioned problem. Toungue

Thank you very much.
Sorry for bumping this thread. Is there anyone who can reproduce this problem?

To varify that this plugin disturbs the inline post moderation I installed a new forum. Everything worked fine. After activating the trash can forum I got the above mentioned problem.