MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 100MBit racing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.100mbitracing.co.nr

Here's my attempt at a forum for our sim racing servers, i love MyBB and how simple it has been so far, would like a couple of extra blocks down the left for some affiliates if anyone know of how i could easily do that.

Thanks

Mike
Its not bad, but you need a Top Level Domain. (TLD) You should invest, even a dot info if you can't spare much.
(2009-08-26, 02:32 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Its not bad, but you need a Top Level Domain. (TLD) You should invest, even a dot info if you can't spare much.

Yeah the domain sucks atm but all i can afford until we're 100% suer things are going to take off with the race servers, whats the score with cloaking the URL and cookies etc

e.g if i cloaked the URL so it always shows 100mbitracing.co.nr would it give people problems with cookies? what would i need to set paths to?

Thanks for the reply

Mike
Well if you add a domain, you don't have to add it for the game. You could just use it for the forum and site. I don't know much gaming servers so i can't say much.