MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internet Apocalypse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-08-24, 10:54 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]You all know that if the internet "stopped", civilization as we know it would end right?

You know why? Facebook and twitter would be gone forever. Rolleyes
I'd probably just keep living my life. I can survive in the woods no sweat. I knew how to shoot a gun and hunt by age 4 so I aint worried...
Bundle up with a bunch of buddies with different genres of expertise, and re-create it in small portions and continue to expand. We all know how the internet works based on knowledge or printed documents, so it's always possible to redevelop what was once an ever-used product.
That's all well and good, but what will you do when there's no power, running water, or any form of active government? Wink
(2009-08-25, 05:37 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]That's all well and good, but what will you do when there's no power, running water, or any form of active government? Wink

Okay! >< Enough with the nightmare!!
I would Install MyBB on my localhost and than create 10 accounts and talk to my self on the forum. It will be like

Thread: THis FORUMS oWWNSs!?!@?

Account1: WOOOT
Account2: I love this
Account3: brb getting icecream
Account1: me too
Account2: yea let me get some ice cream to
Account3: waits?!?! I am talking to my self by having 3 accounts on my own local Mybb forum :O!?!?!?

- Na I will just have to do it without internet Sad.
Lolz Big Grin
I'd just create the PWAN....

(Pirate Wide Area Network) (basicly another internet Toungue)

I'd go to the nearest ISP datacenter and steal a load of their servers and stuff Toungue As their IP CCTV cameras would be useless Smile
(2009-08-25, 12:25 AM)kruzzen Wrote: [ -> ]I'd probably just keep living my life. I can survive in the woods no sweat. I knew how to shoot a gun and hunt by age 4 so I aint worried...

O.o

I'd ask my dad friend for a load of free .ca domains since they don't work anymore.
Rejoice?

Yeah, probably. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5