MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web Hosting Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well finally finished my Web Hosting Forums.

Please tell me what you think: http://www.ukwebhostingforums.co.uk

Also feel free to advertise your site in the "Show Off Your Site" Section.

Thanks in Advance Smile
Looks like a "miss" formed IPB wanna be forum to tell you the truth...

Why do some people think their forum "looks better" when they install a IPB or vB theme? Really it just makes it worse and more unprofessional. Otherwise the layout is fine Wink.
nice work
but you should work hard to fill it with content
good luck
Content will be coming over the next few days Smile
(2009-08-26, 07:25 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a "miss" formed IPB wanna be forum to tell you the truth...

Why do some people think their forum "looks better" when they install a IPB or vB theme? Really it just makes it worse and more unprofessional. Otherwise the layout is fine Wink.

Acctualy it looks quite professional and good for hosting forums.
You dont need something stunning for that.
How is it professional? It's a default IPB skin look forum?
(2009-08-27, 01:09 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]How is it professional? It's a default IPB skin look forum?

Clean and simple is what you need. Its a support forum you don't visit the site to see how pretty it is you come for support, share your knowledge and find a decent web hosting company.
He is right, no need to have a stunning site for a simple need Wink
I am not talking about the overall looks I am talking about the "IPB" part. It makes the forum bad since it shows that you are desperate to have a IPB forum...

I dont know it's hard to explain.
Well to be honest, if i could have anytheme in the world, it would be this sites. www.acctrade.org

It looks stunning, and simple. And MyBB has some, but they are so overused.

So he used one that wasn't,