MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Ad Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have My Ad Manager installed to my forum but whenever i try to add my adsense code into one of the boxes it never shows on my forum.

E.g

Enable Top Header Ads
Do you want to enable the ads in the header template

On Off

Top Header Ad Code
This is the actual ad code for your top header ad.

Script added in from google adsense.

Top Header Exempt Groups
What group id's are exempt from this ad? (comma seperated, 0=disabled).

Top Header Exempt Forums
What forum id's are exempt from this ad? (comma seperated, 0=disabled).

There the settings i have for my Top header ad but nothing shows in my top header. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong? =\

Thanks, Nick.
Go to templates>Your theme template>Header Templates>Header

And just paste the adsence code at the end of the templete. You don't need any plug-in to show ad there.
Remember Google Ads can take a while to show up, they're not instant...
When you post code in the "header" part of the template, how do you make them more relevant to your forums content? Currently, mine are are irrelevant.

www.TexasAnimalRescue.com
Weren't you given some advice in the thread you made about that?? Try and keep issues to their own separate threads Smile
Wow thanks for all the replies guys Smile. Ok i added the code into my header and it appeared fine within seconds. My only issue is now i cant exempt the certain use groups that i want to from the ads whereas the Ad manager allows you to. I have group 5 (The group i want exempt) but they still appear as its in the header. What should i do? =\
Make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666.
(2009-08-25, 04:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666.

It is set to 666. Now what? =\
Still got the same issue and the CHMOD was already set to 666.

Is there no way to fix the ad manager? Heres the details of the plugin

My Ad Manager (1.1.4)
The Ultimate Mybb Ad Management System
Created by Jesse Labrocca

Would i have to get in touch with Jesse? Or is there a way to get rid of ads i put on for certain membergroups without the manager?

Thanks, Nick.
Never mind i got a reply from the mybbnew staff as they actually care about theirmembers =\.
(2009-08-26, 10:59 PM)Grim Line Wrote: [ -> ]Never mind i got a reply from the mybbnew staff as they actually care about theirmembers =\.

Was that a dig at having to wait for a reply?? Because of the way you're hosted, we wouldn't really be able to debug the problem properly, because you don't have access to your files, it might have been a problem on their end, we wouldn't be able to tell, so that sort of attitude isn't really appropriate or fair.
Pages: 1 2