MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Additional forum description
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-08-29, 01:10 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-29, 12:45 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It's different because what that plugin does is put the description of the forum between <hr> tags.
It's not an additional description and even if you put a table there, it will still be inside <hr> tags.

Yeah.. exactly, I only suppose this difference, other then that, its really un appropriate to insist members to subscribe for such kind of useless stuffs.

Rolleyes

He didn't know it could be done with default features.
People usually subscribe because they want just one plugin. The rest of the plugins are "bonuses".
I don't see anything wrong with this plugin besides being a default feature.
And you shouldn't say "useless stuff" because you offer a lot of useless stuff as well (for me).
It might be useless for you but not for someone else.
If I were you I'd just stop with that kind of lame arguments otherwise you might get banned again. And don't say people are always attacking you because you're doing exactly the same.
NO. NO. NO. please, I didnot want to attack any one's

If any one think so from my post, I am sorry.

I will not reply here again.
(2009-08-29, 01:30 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]NO. NO. NO. please, I didnot want to attack any one's

If any one think so from my post, I am sorry.

I will not reply here again.
It's fun to see how you immediately change your behaviour after I said that you could be banned again.
Anyway, I've quoted all your posts in case you want to edit them. (it wouldn't be your first time)
Pirata nervo Wrote:It's fun to see how you immediately change your behaviour after I said that you could be banned again.

I fear from bieng banned again Toungue . I didnot want to be again, so I am sory if any one think from my post that I am harsh. I will leave Lennart threads in furure.

Good Luck Mr. Lennart
haha that's funny. Even the most expert MyBB coders can fail. Toungue
But yeah who knows, maybe someone needs an extra box. Nobody can't tell that.
(2009-08-29, 01:10 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-29, 12:45 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It's different because what that plugin does is put the description of the forum between <hr> tags.
It's not an additional description and even if you put a table there, it will still be inside <hr> tags.

Yeah.. exactly, I only suppose this difference, other then that, its really un appropriate to insist members to subscribe for such kind of useless stuffs.

Rolleyes

That's a major difference I think since you can't use the standard description for mini-cms purpose.
Thanks for leaving my threads alone in the future.

(2009-08-29, 02:21 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]haha that's funny. Even the most expert MyBB coders can fail. Toungue
But yeah who knows, maybe someone needs an extra box. Nobody can't tell that.

Well, it wasn't for nothing - I figured out how the ACP works in this case and suggested more hooks inside the ACP there and I even do have a use for the extra box.
But well - something more useful on the way, I'll double check for the stuff I do create from now on Big Grin
Pages: 1 2