MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vB styled category/forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Solved. Please close thread.
You will have to remove:

<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>

In Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth1_cat and place it in: Index Page Templates -> Index above forums

Ofcourse I got to edit some CSS and more HTML but that is the basic idea Wink.
I actually figured it out without reading this xD

Thanks anyway. Please close thread.
Even if "you" figured it out it should be open for other people who have interests in doing this too.

(2009-08-25, 06:20 PM)MyBBhehe Wrote: [ -> ]I actually figured it out without reading this xD

Thanks anyway. Please close thread.
(2009-08-25, 11:26 PM)scylla Wrote: [ -> ]Even if "you" figured it out it should be open for other people who have interests in doing this too.

What the heck are you talking about?
He's talking about sharing how you solved it to help other people who search for and find this thread.