MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FireForums - Discuss the popular web browser Firefox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: signature.png]
About
FireForums is a MyBB based forum dedicated to the popular web browser called Mozilla Firefox. At FireForums you can discuss Firefox, get help with Firefox, and talk/show/review Firefox add-ons and themes.

Goals
At FireForums our goal is provide a legit and simple forum for Firefox fans. Like stated in the about paragraph our goal is to create a forum which is usable for everyone and be a legit source for people.

Achievements
  • Over 120 users online in 24 hours on the first day!
  • We have reached over 30 members, 80 threads, and 500 posts in exactly 7 days after the opening!

Join Now
If you would like to join now or just check FireForums out please go to http://fireforums.co.cc Wink.
Well I can say is that you have a nice board.

However, the header, where it shows all the Firefox downloads, that needs to be in a box or something.

Use this http://community.mybboard.net/thread-55342.html. that will make it look good Wink
Hmm I will look into that, thanks for the feedback Wink.
Very nice forum.

I'd suggest adding some more sections, general things give people a chance to talk about none related ff. (that might help to keep activity) you might find people only asking for support and then going away etc

I like it though!
~Kerrang!
Nice and unique forum. I don't thing that any one else made any forum relating to browsers.

Congratz and Best of luck with it Smile
(2009-08-26, 12:46 AM)Kerrang! Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice forum.

I'd suggest adding some more sections, general things give people a chance to talk about none related ff. (that might help to keep activity) you might find people only asking for support and then going away etc

I like it though!
~Kerrang!

Yea I am still looking in how to expand but I also want to see if their is any interest for the forum.

(2009-08-26, 12:56 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Nice and unique forum. I don't thing that any one else made any forum relating to browsers.

Yep I could only find two Firefox forums on the web and those where both dead. Also it seems like that browser forums aren't that popular (since I never saw one) so I decided to give it a change Wink.
(2009-08-26, 12:56 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Nice and unique forum. I don't thing that any one else made any forum relating to browsers.

Firefox wiz had one.

Least I believe so Confused
Well on Google I only found 2 big forums dedicated to Firefox and they were both pretty much dead.
(2009-08-26, 01:44 AM)Kerrang! Wrote: [ -> ]

Firefox wiz had one.

Least I believe so Confused

She did Firesomethingsomething.8ez

(2009-08-26, 02:02 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Well on Google I only found 2 big forums dedicated to Firefox and they were both pretty much dead.

You check the Mozilla community?
Of course but without counting that one, I am more talking about separate forum. But that stuff doesn't matter since this thread is about FireForums Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6