MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logging in Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been online for the last 6 hours or so and then within the last hour or so I had a Admin of the site MSN me about an issue logging in. At first he said he had lost his pass. I changed the pass for him and it still did not work. This turned into a major problem after I have tried changing his pass multiple times I took off the log in attempt lock and the time limit between them but he still had no luck. I tried to create a test account and login through that however it did not work either. It seems that as soon as you enter the pass and user name it shows the message stating that you have logged in successfully and that you will be redirected to the main forum page. Then once it redirects you it shows you to be a guest! I had a friend of mine who will be doing some coding for a main home page sign up today just before my Admin MSN'd me. I had my friend register and I made his account an admin account however he is still having the issue as well! My site is www.cristal-design.com I'm not very adapted to this stuff yet so if you try to help please bare with me. I'm very new to forum management and MyBB!

Edit:
I just had another member get on the site and he had no issues with it but once again he is on of the member who never logs off... They seem to be the only ones who are un affected by this issue.

Edit:
Round two of edits! lol I feel like such a dumb lime! I had received help on an issue with logging into my ACP earlier on MyBB Central the steps I was given fixed my own issue but I forgot to follow the second set of steps. I changed the cookies in the .php but forgot to reset them through the acp once I had access! Admin/mod please delete this post! I'm sorry if I wasted anyone's time!
look in the important threads in this forum.
Every thing I have found is about the cookies issue which I did have earlier as well but I did exactly what he asked me to do and have not had any issues with Admin CP since then just the normal login.
Did he try clearing cookies or anything?
Naw bro I fixed it. Read the second edit in the first post. Sorry if I wasted your time man thanks for the help though!!