MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paying for a Mod...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chainz and I need someone to do some pretty simple (so I think) customizing for Labroccas Match Rank Plugin.

We am willing to pay $15 paypal and a sub to mybbcentral.com so you can get the plugin to mod, or $20 if you already have a sub. I know isn't much but it would be very much appreciated!

----------------------------------------------------

It keeps some of the old features but adds new ones also.

I need a to have it be for single users, not teams. I need it to have a challenge button where when you click it, it redirects to a page with these questions.

Friend Code
Preferred Time (Dropbox for PST, CST and EST)
Custom Message

When they submit that message it needs to pm the message to the user who is being challenged with that info they submitted. At the end of the message there needs to be three buttons. "Confirm Battle" "Decline Battle" and "Busy at that Time"

When they click one of the three links it goes to pm'ing a message to back to the user who proposed the battle and in the message it will have the text on the button they clicked and the member will need to manually send the message from there.

I also don't want a starting rank to be custom. If the user makes a profile for match rank and hasn't battled anyone they need to be ranked last.

Lastly, I need to be able to make match ranks for several different games. There will need to be an index page of all the game titles, and the titles need to be linked to the match rank pages.

I am willing to actually pay $20 for this. I know it isn't much but it is all I have.

If it doesn't make sense tell me what I need to clarify.

Pm me if you are interested!
Following labrocca's license we may not redistribute modified versions to people I think, isn't it?
Did you ask him?

Ask labrocca first and IF it's okay ONLY, i'll help you Smile.
(2009-08-27, 02:17 PM)shadows123 Wrote: [ -> ]Following labrocca's license we may not redistribute modified versions to people I think, isn't it?
Did you ask him?

Ask labrocca first and IF it's okay ONLY, i'll help you Smile.

I asked him... He just said I couldn't redistribute the plugin. He said it was fine to have someone do it for me as long as I didn't release the modified plugin.
Okay Breakers22 I'll help you out, first PM me your MSN so we can stay in touch.
Edit: and don't worry, $20 USD is enough Smile.
This will be my priority for the moment, will do my best to get this done ASAP.

Edit 2: I've taken quite a look at the match rank plugin and have been able to edit quite some stuff.
I think i'll be able to make something much better by starting from scratch if you allow me.
I'll draw some previews on paper and scan them in so you can see my plans and if that's what you want.

Thank you,
- Shadows123.