MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nutella Anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Me and a friend are making a forum based on Nutella and it got me wondering how many people here like the Chocolate spread? Toungue Maybe some potential users on my forum.
Hah funny idea but pointless how are you going to keep the forum active after the first day when everything related to Nutela is discussed? Really I don't think the topic has much to offer.

I would join if I knew it would stay active and not boring after an hour. Sorry for the skeptical feedback but I dont see a future in it.
How can Nutella discussion end? How can there be an end to everything related to any topic?

We will be discussing recipes, there is the worldwide nutella day and much more, I don't think it was quite skeptical but very negative.
By the way, anyone would say laser pointer discussion would end and friesbee discussions;
http://laserpointerforums.com/
http://www.ultitalk.com/
Meh you can give it a try Wink.
Between that Laser forum made my day xD.
IHOP has awesome Nutella crepes!! My wife made Nutella in class the other day (she goes to a culinary school for baking and chocolatier) and it was pretty good. Big Grin
(2009-08-27, 07:33 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]IHOP has awesome Nutella crepes!! My wife made Nutella in class the other day (she goes to a culinary school for baking and chocolatier) and it was pretty good. Big Grin

I've never been to iHop, not that we have one around here either[LAME], >< I wish I knew how to make Nutella!

We're trying to incorporates recipes into our website, maybe she can help spread the deliciousness! /joke
She actually didn't make anything with the Nutella she brought it home in a cup and we ate it by itself (frozen in little bite size pieces).
I love Nutella crepes!
Good luck with your forum Smile
Nutella crepes is nice but Ihop has some nasty sh**. Ihop has those fake tiny spongy pancakes which are horrible if you compare them with crepes.
Well i would show it to some schools and restaurants for some users.
Pages: 1 2 3