MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACW (Animal Crossing World). A place for almost all things Animal Crossing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone, I just finished my site! Animal Crossing World! If you play Animal Crossing, please join and post!
http://acworld.2x.nu/
Too many sections, and your background makes me want to eat nacho chips.
background is lil bright.. Smile
I advice you to start with a smaller layout and also fill it with some content. The theme is alright but make the background or container maybe white?
(2009-08-28, 06:02 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Too many sections, and your background makes me want to eat nacho chips.
Too many sections? And the background is from Animal Crossing...

(2009-08-28, 06:12 AM)AndrewPH Wrote: [ -> ]background is lil bright.. Smile
Bright? How is it too bright?

(2009-08-28, 06:31 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I advice you to start with a smaller layout and also fill it with some content. The theme is alright but make the background or container maybe white?
I had the container white, but It didnt look good. And what do you mean a 'smaller layout'?
I think he means you should reduce your sections and forums number.
Well I need a category for all three Animal Crossing games.. And an Off Topic board just in case people want to talk about something else..
The forum doesn't look too bad. I suggest you get your own domain name.
(2009-08-30, 12:26 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means you should reduce your sections and forums number.

Yep. And the BG from animal crossing? Hmm i thought they were nachos...
(2009-08-30, 10:53 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-30, 12:26 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means you should reduce your sections and forums number.

Yep. And the BG from animal crossing? Hmm i thought they were nachos...

Haha, I will agree they look like nachos... Toungue

(2009-08-30, 09:44 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]The forum doesn't look too bad. I suggest you get your own domain name.

I would, but Im only 15 and cant get a job so I have no money Toungue
Pages: 1 2