MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mabersoft Hosting *Great Hosting Deals*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Why Mabersoft Hosting? Simply put; we're friendly, experienced, and trustworthy. Not to mention we're affordable! We utilize the most robust networks, superior hardware, and value you as a customer. At Mabersoft Hosting we are very confident in our products and services. We provide a fast, reliable, and comprehensive service and will not stop assisting our customers until they are completely satisfied. Mabersofthosting.com was formed in Aug 2009 with a team of very successful and proven industry leaders with the intent of delivering the best value in web hosting. With the growing need for affordable hosting, the company set out to deliver the best web hosting at a price where everyone can afford to have their own piece of the World Wide Web. Mabersoft Hosting remains committed to delivering the best value in Internet hosting by providing a safe, reliable, and efficient process to create an Internet presence, all with a price structure driven by value.

And as proof, of our excellency, Mabersoft Hosting ran a promotion where we offerred FREE hosting to those who qualified. We did this to build a reputation for quality hosting among our peers and to get our name out there. The promotion was to be a 3 day event, but we filled all available spots for "free" hosting in just 1 day!
http://mabersofthosting.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5

Considering we just launched this month, I think we done good Cool

Please check out our site: www.mabersofthosting.com for more details. Also, feel free to leave any comments you may have at: www.mabersofthosting.com/forum

Additionally, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us via our live support chat.
Hey,

This is Mabersoft and I am the founder of Mabersoft Hosting. As stated above, we are a virtually new company and look forward to continued success in the future.
Nice theme, but you oversell right?
Nope. We don't oversell at all.
(2009-08-28, 05:43 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme, but you oversell right?

We do not oversell. Otherwise we would have been bombarded with complaints from out clients stating their site is too slow.
What are server specs?
(2009-08-28, 05:43 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme, but you oversell right?
173 other sites hosted on this server. Wink
We Do not over sell. And we are not lying. So please don't try to say we do.
I'm just stating how many sites are on your server, I'm not saying you oversell because nobody in this thread knows your server specs.
(2009-08-28, 09:03 PM)mabersoft Wrote: [ -> ]We Do not over sell. And we are not lying. So please don't try to say we do.

No one is saying you do.
But yeah server specs would be welcomed Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5