MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Top 10 mybb coders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
nervo's n1!!
I don't think I'm number one even though I don't agree with the existence of a top list.
There are a lot of developers here that are actually way more experienced and way better than me
Well i'd say
In no order, since they all are awesome.
Yumi, Pirata, Lennart, Labrocca, Ghazal, Nickman Lex.

Main people i use from Wink they are awesome/
While I am flattered at being mentioned at that_guy''s list, I don''t think that I am one of mybb''s top 10 coders. All the plugins that I have created here were created as a hobby and for personal use and each and every one of them didn''t take me more than an hour to write. There are a lot of people here who are way much better than me.

I wanted to say also regarding the usefulness of plugins, that everyone has different tastes and as Lennhart said above, what is an useful plugin for one, it ain''t for another and vice-versa. But I think that everyone that tries to contribute in a positive way to this amazing project called Mybb, should be recognized and their work and efforts appreciated. Be that for a small plugin or for a big one.
maybe this thread is nonsense, thereĀ“s no need to a "Ranking" between them.

frostschutz (mybb seo) and Nickman (mybbSource) are my favorite 1.4x plugin authors. As tikitiki, ZingaBurga, Lex and Labrocca where to 1.2x - I can say that.

Ghazal is Top10? holly orange!
(2009-08-29, 08:33 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Tomm is a better coder imho than I am and Yumi should be #1 or #2. He is l33t.

Wow. Thanks! Smile

I don't think we can compare, really, as we all have different strengths and different styles. Ryan is always poking holes at my coding... Toungue... I guess for "elite" developers, it would be Ryan, Yumi, Dennis, Alan, Martin, Labrocca, Frostschutz, Nickman, Ryan Ashbrook Pirata and Lexx. Those are the people I believe have proved themselves to be efficient, quality, coders. There are many quality coders, such as Lennart, Steven and querschlaeger; there are people out there are capable of much greater things than what they've released already. Smile

Then again, this time next month I'll be #1 on everyone's list with what I'm doing at the moment. Muhahahahhaha!
(2009-08-31, 05:54 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Then again, this time next month I'll be #1 on everyone's list with what I'm doing at the moment. Muhahahahhaha!

I hope so! Toungue
(2009-08-31, 05:57 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-31, 05:54 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Then again, this time next month I'll be #1 on everyone's list with what I'm doing at the moment. Muhahahahhaha!

I hope so! Toungue

5$ says he falls on his face! Toungue
(2009-08-31, 06:46 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-31, 05:57 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

I hope so! Toungue

5$ says he falls on his face! Toungue

Let's double it! Big Grin
(2009-08-31, 06:46 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]5$ says he falls on his face! Toungue

$50!

Shy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6