MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Money for posts (something like vbplaza)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This was a very nice Plugin .
members get like fake money when they post . and a bank for storing money and stuff like that .
If you can make one for Mybb that would be great . and of course the most important thing is the WYSIWYG editor(Need it hardly) .
There is MyPS and MyPlaza turbo.

Why is a WYSIWYG requested so much? It's a waste of space.
(2009-08-30, 01:00 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Why is a WYSIWYG requested so much? It's a waste of space.
It's purely to do with both vB and SMF having one.
(2009-08-30, 01:00 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]There is MyPS and MyPlaza turbo.

I never understood why it's even required. Mycode offers plenty of easy formatting. And what would you need in a forum post anyways that would require a complex layout?
Maybe if we had a way to put Mycodes into the Editor easier...
(2009-08-31, 05:56 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe if we had a way to put Mycodes into the Editor easier...

That's imho a valid complaint. The custom mycodes should have an area for the editor.
You skipped the main thing which is vbplaza !!!

(2009-08-30, 01:00 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]There is MyPS and MyPlaza turbo.

I can't understand what you mean
Adding MyCodes to the editor, yes, WYSIWYG, no. Considering most posts are just text, with the occasional image, it really wouldn't be necessary. Do you really need to see your text in bold or italics as you're writing it?? Not really.

As for a points system, should stay as a plugin, can't see it ever being implemented as a default feature.
(2009-08-31, 12:18 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Adding MyCodes to the editor, yes, WYSIWYG, no. Considering most posts are just text, with the occasional image, it really wouldn't be necessary. Do you really need to see your text in bold or italics as you're writing it?? Not really.

May be I don't need to . But may be some of my visitors need to , it woud also be usefull when copying something .
(2009-08-31, 12:15 PM)alwahsh Wrote: [ -> ]You skipped the main thing which is vbplaza !!!

How did I skip the main thing? I suggested two point systems! Don't just say I'm wrong without reading what I posted.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2059.html

http://forums.consoleworld.net/thread-1792.html
Pages: 1 2