MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iPixil | Internet Pixel Illustrators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I meant edited by me as in the graphics part. Zomaian has done most of the coding and programming.

Also, I added the SB. He didn't add the portal, he just made it the default page instead the forums.
(2009-09-03, 11:33 PM)Joomla12 Wrote: [ -> ]I meant edited by me as in the graphics part. Zomaian has done most of the coding and programming.

Oh really? Then why'd you take that credit out all of sudden? Lols.

And I only see one custom image o.O
Joomla I made the whole forum skin that you had work on the portal and shoutbox and other pages since it thead was custom made for the index.php and not for the shoutbox and portal.php Wink.
(2009-09-05, 07:08 PM)MyBBhehe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-03, 11:33 PM)Joomla12 Wrote: [ -> ]I meant edited by me as in the graphics part. Zomaian has done most of the coding and programming.

Oh really? Then why'd you take that credit out all of sudden? Lols.

And I only see one custom image o.O

I nowhere said "Yup, I Joomla12, designed this whole site by myself." Why does everyone take things so literal?

There are a lot more thing that I have done for the site.

Zomaian did these:

Added his banner to the forum portal.
Added the user legend.
Moved the online users counter.
Edited the SB a bit.
Edited it to where the portal was the main page instead of the forums. (Hosts can only do this...)
He hosts us...

I did these:

Installed most of the plugins (except maybe 3-4).
Made all of the forums.
Installed and edited the themes to have the SB and nav bar items.
Added the affiliates.
Tried to get members to join.
Installed the MyPlaza plugin.
There are a few more things...They aren't on the top of my head though.

What Psyko (co-owner) has done:
Installed the forums.
Got people to join.
Has done an amazing job with managing the forums.

Credit goes to miri for the logo.

You people take me for a complete liar when I change one little thing...
(2009-09-09, 02:41 AM)Joomla12 Wrote: [ -> ]I nowhere said "Yup, I Joomla12, designed this whole site by myself." Why does everyone take things so literal?

There are a lot more thing that I have done for the site.

Zomaian did these:

Added his banner to the forum portal.
Added the user legend.
Moved the online users counter.
Edited the SB a bit.
Edited it to where the portal was the main page instead of the forums. (Hosts can only do this...)
He hosts us...

I did these:

Installed most of the plugins (except maybe 3-4).
Made all of the forums.
Installed and edited the themes to have the SB and nav bar items.
Added the affiliates.
Tried to get members to join.
Installed the MyPlaza plugin.
There are a few more things...They aren't on the top of my head though.

What Psyko (co-owner) has done:
Installed the forums.
Got people to join.
Has done an amazing job with managing the forums.

Credit goes to miri for the logo.

You people take me for a complete liar when I change one little thing...

i Understand that part but you credited at the footer saying "Designed by Joomla12". I dont see anything you designed on that list you made.
What the hell? People, Zomaian is tripping and Joomla is being honest. Just drop it, dammit.

We all helped making the site, who made what doesn't make a difference, so stop being so childish fighting over credits. We all know who did what, who helped who...

I've done lots of work, Joomla has done an incredible job. Same goes for Zomaian.

Edit:
It's understandable it gives a depressing feeling when you think someone is taking credit for your work. But who gives a crap? I can prove with the admin logs from the forum, who did what.

The theme is called Ablack or something, edited by Joomla12. Then I, personally promoted Zomaian to Developer, without Joomla's knowledge. Joomla was informed a day after.
That means, Joomla edited the theme before Zomaian was promoted. That's why the text prolly is left in the footer.

Now people, chill.
(2009-09-09, 09:19 PM)Psyko Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell? People, Zomaian is tripping and Joomla is being honest. Just drop it, dammit.

We all helped making the site, who made what doesn't make a difference, so stop being so childish fighting over credits. We all know who did what, who helped who...

I've done lots of work, Joomla has done an incredible job. Same goes for Zomaian.

That's great. Good luck.
Yea guys just forget it Wink.
Thank you, finally Psyko got the last word and managed to hijack your tiny brains and force in something we humans call common sence.

edit: dammit this place lacks spoilers, alligning code. What more? youtube tags?
lrn
align

The site looks, well, just like the theme, unedited really..
Pages: 1 2 3