MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iPixil | Internet Pixel Illustrators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I haven't posted this yet surprisingly. I run a designer and web development forum that I'm hoping will get more popular sometime soon.

iPixil
Not bad, i like that theme. Good luck.
Thank you. ^.^

It's actually BlackEVO by Cwis. Me and Zomaian just edited it a bit.
Nice name and theme Smile. Get a domain.
(2009-09-02, 12:47 AM)Joomla12 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. ^.^

It's actually BlackEVO by Cwis. I just edited it a bit.

I? I believe I am the Developer over at iPixil and I edited it to your needs Wink.
I prefer the much lighter themes.
Me too but I guess it's the administrators decision what they want right Wink.
(2009-09-03, 12:44 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I? I believe I am the Developer over at iPixil and I edited it to your needs Wink.

It says in his footer edited by Joomla12. So who did it?
Wow I just noticed that well thanks for letting me know Wink. I pretty much edited the theme to his needs like adding the thead bars to the portal and the shoutbox, I also made the legend and some other stuff.

I don't really care since their tiny edits but blah.
(2009-09-03, 11:08 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Wow I just noticed that well thanks for letting me know Wink. I pretty much edited the theme to his needs like adding the thead bars to the portal and the shoutbox, I also made the legend and some other stuff.

I don't really care since their tiny edits but blah.

haha thats why he didnt answer me when I asked how he fixed it. Lol. I know the answer already though.

He's what I call thankful. Some "designer" site lol.
Pages: 1 2 3