MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and ti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

when i set the permissions to a section of the forum that guests can only view but not read the threads i get the following message..

"Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options."

how can i manually go into the code and change this message to:-

"you do not have the required permissions to view this forum"

ive searched through every single file in the forum, all the php files and others and cant find this message anywhere.. surely it has to be there somewhere and i can edit it..

please help thanks
i have looked through your archives but cant find the solution.
cheers
I think it's in the language files.
Yeah, the language files (be sure to edit the correct language).
(2009-08-30, 01:33 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's in the language files.
problem solved, thanks. that was easy, into the control panel, configuration, languages, edit and find the box and change the text..

brill, now it says "Sorry, but you have not registered.. it only takes a minute and then you can use the forum properly."

awesome..

i love this forum for it ease of use and how much of a doddle it is to make the forum look like a website.. i can even include the latest posts on the front page of my website..

have a look, let me know if there are any browers issues, so far for me it works on maxthon and ie7 no problems: http://www.holyheadonline.com
I know I'm not part of the "Help Department," but I like what you've done with your site! :-)