MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts Show as New by same user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I don't know if this is a bug, or just a option that is turned on/off, but whenever I make a new post more than 1 level deep on my forum, it shows up as a new post. It also happens to my other users also. The first screenshot is of the top level index showing a new post:

[attachment=15185]

The second of the next level down showing no new posts.

[attachment=15186]

Its not hampering anything in any way, just annoying lol
I don't know if this is a bug or not but I know what you mean. It happens here, if I post in the Plugin Releases forum, the main Plugins & Code Modifications forum says there's new posts, even when there's nothing unread in there there. Also, sometimes I move a thread from this forum to the Plugin Discussion & Support forum, and again, the main Plugins & Code Modifications forum says there's new posts, even when there's nothing unread there... I can move this to the suggestions forum to be looked at for a future version but I don't think it's a bug.
Cool thanks for the quick response
Erm, the "Last Post" column is for the latest post, not the newest unread post.
I thought they were referring to the status icon showing new posts even though there was nothing unread... that's what I was referring to anyways.
If that is the issue then that goes back to the whole issue with having that work 100% would mean it would be too server-intensive.