MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Templates not beign updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm working on a theme, and needed to edit forumbit_depth2_cat . I've done changes to this template many times, but now it just doesn't work. Even if I erase the template's content, it displays the same Confused

What can be causing this?

Thanks,
Combus
What button are you pressing? If you are pressing the 'Save and Continue Editing' button try it with the 'Save and Return to Listing' button.
I've tried with both, I tried to recunstruct the template and I verified it's been saved, because when I export the theme, the template is actually changed. But it doens't take effect (I've cleared my caches many times, and refreshed a lot). I really don't know what's going on Confused
Try reverting the template to original then recommitting the changes. This happened to me before with MyIPB and I was completely dumbfounded.

Just needs a reset I guess.
I think it was just MyBB beign mad at me Toungue It suddenly worked Smile

(not really, it was completely my fault xD I was editing a template that looked exactly the same but it was the above one lol, sorry for any inconvinience I could've caused Toungue)
I hate when that happens :|
Yeah! I could've swear I was editing the right template (the names were very alike, and they seemed to contain the same) Toungue
Always happens to me, lol.

I have two tabs open and I click the wrong one and begin editting it and im like...wait...wtheck.