MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Forum Launched.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok, what i did is i created new images for the body and the container fields

and named them logo_bod, logo_con

and i made them to fit in with the logo and logo_bg, which is the background image

im not really sure how i did it but in the end it all fit seemlessly together,

are you having troubles with themes you make Marc?
No, lol.
I just need to know how you got the forums to fit in the table.
When I do it, the table gets all "broken".
well i didn't really mess with the table i kept the default structures, but what your asking is all done with CSS and can be done either in the templates or the theme itself

your better off getting help from paperless as he knows how to do this more then me, im pretty much a noob at advanced scripting
Lol, I'll take your word for it. (No offense)
none takenToungue
Okay its all right but will you care not to hijack this thread with other talk here.

This thread was for the forum that I lauched and see what kind of mess you people are making of it.
But we're reviewing your site.

Good to see that it isn't a DIRECT RIP of NamePros any more.
nameslot Wrote:Okay its all right but will you care not to hijack this thread with other talk here.

This thread was for the forum that I lauched and see what kind of mess you people are making of it.

i was just pointing out the broken table....
Masahiro Wrote:But we're reviewing your site.

Good to see that it isn't a DIRECT RIP of NamePros any more.

Yeah I am not in mood of copying somethings.

I have developed all the mods and hacks in it by myself.

Thanks.
i dunno. i think something's missing. the whole background looks great (what the forum sits on) but there's soemthing missing from the gradients and the way the forums are displayed. i can't really pinpoint it.

the logo looks awesome but i personally dislike the background for the icons in the menu items. it's as if they're just stuck there. your theme looks like it should flow.

[Image: untitled5xk.jpg]

but other then that, the logo and icons look awesome. good job.
Pages: 1 2