MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nutella Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wbsxnc.png]
Nutella® Forum is dedicated to the delicious chocolate spread created in the 1940s by Mr. Pietro Ferrero. More information about Nutella® What IS Nutella? | Nutella Forum

Anyways! The forum was made by me, Michelle and OneUpDave, we'll still be adding some things to the site and editing here and there. The design is not yet done but it's only minimal the things that need to be replaced.

It features a recipe forum in which some of us have already posted:
Nutella Ice Cream Recipes | Nutella Forum
Hazlenut-chocolate Linzer Cookies | Nutella Forum
Nutella Biscotti | Nutella Forum
Self Frosting Nutella Cupcakes | Nutella Forum
Nutella and Raspberry Sandwiches | Nutella Forum

Any comments and feedback would be great!
Well, it's a neat theme, but really hard to read in some places (tcat namely). There's no contrast.
Other than that, meh, have fun.
Its neet but can get hard to read in some places like in posts where things such as

View a Printable Version, Send this Thread to a Freind, Subscribe... are hard to read as well as the footer contence its also a bit hard to read.

But overall nice theme ^^
Yes, I'm going to change those ^^ Thank you.
Yea the contrast is a little minimal. Make the footer more readable, use white text. Also, maybe add like a 5px white border to the top of the page, that way the white background logo doesn't stick out too much.
That's a sweet theme Toungue

I really like it Big Grin Maybe just adding some contrast to thead would be better, I don't quite appreceate the color there. I'd change bottommenu's color to something that matches the links.

And, I don't know if it's on purpose, but the bg image doesn't incorporate seamlessly with the hex color of the body (at list in my display).

Good luck!

EDIT: I wish I had an ice cream maker to make one of those nutella icecreams!
Awesome theme! Did you make it? I love it Big Grin
Very very nice theme. I like your forums very much. If i liked your topic, i'd join...
(2009-08-31, 11:07 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome theme! Did you make it? I love it Big Grin
Yes, Fmb made the theme...

Wonderful job with the site up to now - other than the comments mentioned, flawless.
Very nice theme and great forum - I have to join you soon Smile

I also love your signatures and avatars - it fits so great together all in all, respect!
Pages: 1 2