MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I Change the Default Style to be a Fixed Width?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I really didn't find a theme I particularly liked, while looking through your current listing. I do, however, like THIS forum's look. Can a simile be found anywhere?

If not, I would really like to know how I could, perhaps, change the Default forum that comes with the 1.4.8 download, to be a fixed width...about the same size as this one.

Is that possible?

If so, I'd appreciate some easy-to-follow instructions--keeping in mind that I'm still very new at this.

Thank you.
Admin CP --> Templates & Styles --> *Click 'Edit Theme' from the drop down box on the selected theme* --> global.css --> *From the selector drop down box choose #container* --> Change the width value

The width we use here is "940px" or something close to that, enter that in the width box. Smile
Thank you, Ryan. Rafael--I see that I should have searched first. Please forgive me.
I do thank you, both, very much. Have a look-see. It worked like a charm, and I also discovered through knowing this, how to change the page color:

Neighborly Sims 2

Neighborly Sims 3