MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Layout HELP!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends, I tell you what happens to me T_T

Now that my forum was beginning to work well (www.modnationracer.es) from last night's forum design is bad T_T

http://i27.tinypic.com/2bv3et.jpg

It looks emoticons smaller than normal, the box moved to write down, and Justify buttons, and align text on the other hand .....

It also seems as if the resolution had shrunk T________T forum, look like they are explanatory icons that appear below the entire forum, it seems that the icons on the right is the "eats" part of the template:

[Image: 34snjw4.jpg]

Days ago I was messing with my forum to try to add a button on Youtube as I failed, I returned to restore the files as it was, I thought I could be why, but I put back the original and modified files as usual .. .

I've also deleted and re-upload the XML template and still the same ... No longer be changed ... I dare not touch much because PHP is not the truth too ... I ask why HELP !!!!!!! PLZ! T_T

Many thanks in advance!
You might have just changed the zoom setting in your browser. Hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard, and either press the + button to zoom in, or if you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, scroll up with it, whilst holding down Ctrl.
OMG! Many thank you very much!. In the end it was the browser, excuse my ignorance T_T