MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP PLZ :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all freinds,im having to problems in my site,im using mybb Smile,here r the errors>>>>>

Error 1:

[Image: ohpe75.jpg]

when ever im working in admincp,i get that message Sad,it says (Your IP address is not valid for this session),can some one help me remove it plz,or tell me how clearly......

Error 2:

[Image: 2d9o785.jpg]

when ever i click who is online,it only and always says(Unknown Location) plz help me fix these 2 problems,i hope some will Smile,i will be waiting for reply Smile
1. Have you added any banned IPs to the banned IP list in the ACP or to a .htaccess file in the ./admin/ folder??

2. http://community.mybboard.net/thread-48649.html
ERROR 1: no sir. i have not Sad ,i have only renamed htaccess.txt file to .htaccess for seo only

ERROR 2: 100% working know thanks Big Grin
some plz help me with Error 1:
If you're IP is dynamic (changes every once and a while) and it changes during your admin session, you will get that message.
u know how to remove that message bro,plz tell Sad
close your browsers: > right click on the browser icon on desktop > Properties > Internet options > clear history + clear cookies (Press those buttons) > Then finally open browsers again and type in your forum's admin URL
(2009-09-02, 11:44 AM)Haider28 Wrote: [ -> ]u know how to remove that message bro,plz tell Sad

That message is added security to your admincp. If it keeps changing then something is wrong with your internet.
hmmmm,im using wifi connection SOMETIMES,SO WITH WIFI CONENNECTION,THE IP CHANGES ALWAYS,BUT WHEN I PUT DIRECT CONNECTION AND MY WIFI IS OF,I STILL GET THE MESSAGESad,+ ghazal,i have done that but not working Sad