MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [UPDATED][SEO] Simple TagCloud Plugin for myBB v 0.9a - Tag Cloud (beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
RewriteEngine on
        RewriteRule ^forum/tag/([^/]+)$ forum/tags.php?tag=$1 [L,QSA]
        RewriteRule ^forum/tag/([^/]+)/([^-/]+)$ forum/tags.php?tag=$1&page=$2 [L,QSA]
        RewriteRule ^forum/tag/$ forum/tags.php [L,QSA]
Try this - I'm not good in htaccess so it is a problem 4 me.
Hello,

can you tell me how to install this plugin correctly , i am just confused as the .htaccess replacement part

to install this plugin we need to replace the .htaccess(file provided by mybb package) with the .htacesss (file supplied with simple tagcloud plugin for mybb) ?

please help
(2010-01-02, 09:13 AM)netjockey Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

can you tell me how to install this plugin correctly , i am just confused as the .htaccess replacement part

to install this plugin we need to replace the .htaccess(file provided by mybb package) with the .htacesss (file supplied with simple tagcloud plugin for mybb) ?

please help

Oh sorry I forgot to include, copy code from my plugin's .htaccess file and paste it into old one Toungue
it is me or how do we have it display max instead of minium?
thanks
also plz can you remove your counter strike website footer thingy, plz cause this does not go with my board at all
Hello,
Quote:it is me or how do we have it display max instead of minium?
I dont know what do you mean Toungue
Quote:also plz can you remove your counter strike website footer thingy, plz cause this does not go with my board at all
I make a free plugin for mybb and only thing I want is this small link in a footer of plugin, so it is my only 'salary'.
Very good plugin, i'm using it on my forum, it's awesome!
Good plugin Smile
(2009-10-08, 07:31 PM)Watt Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing, open your index template - find {$stcp_index} and place it wherever you like Toungue

yup this worked, exactly as instructed and placed under header and now it is placed perfectly to where i wanted it Wink
thank you
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tiklatne/public_html/inc/plugins/stcp.php:1) - Line: 51 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
i got a white page 2 hours ago after i replied to a post?

Validation Output: 13 Errors (out of 30 plugins) Huh

http://validator.w3.org/

Line 62, Column 9: end tag for "ul" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified 
			</div>✉ 
You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">". 

Line 55, Column 4: start tag was here 
				<ul>

Line 129, Column 138: Attribute "OnClick" is not a valid attribute. Did you mean "onclick"? 
… href="javascript:void(0);" OnClick="SimpleTagCloudShow();" title="Min/Max-im✉ 
You have used the attribute named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not support that attribute for this element. This error is often caused by incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Transitional" document type to get the "target" attribute), or by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "marginheight" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead). 

Line 129, Column 287: end tag for "strong" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified 
…></div><div><strong>Tags:<br /></div></td></tr><tr><td class="trow2"><div ali✉ 
You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">". 

Line 129, Column 262: start tag was here 
…e-tc-img" alt="+/-" /></a></div><div><strong>Tags:<br /></div></td></tr><tr><

Line 1015, Column 126: end tag for element "a" which is not open 
…="38"  alt="Banner" border="0" /></a><!-- start: footer --><div class="footer

Line 62, Column 9: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: ul line 55 and div 
			</div>

Line 129, Column > 80: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: strong line 129 and div 
…><td class="thead" colspan="5"><div class="expcolimage"><a href="javascript:v…

Line 129, Column > 80: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 129 and td 

Line 129, Column > 80: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: td line 129 and tr 

Line 145, Column > 80: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: tr line 129 and table 
…munity.net/tag/" title="TagCloud">[More]</a></div></td></tr></table><br />…

Line 1015, Column > 80: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: table line 129 and a 
…nac.ca/images/Logomain.jpg" width="170" height="38"  alt="Banner" border="0" …

Line 1084, Column 7: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 50 and body 
</body>

Line 1085, Column 7: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 48 and html 
</html>

Line 1086, Column 19: XML Parsing Error: Premature end of data in tag html line 2 
<!-- end: index -->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46