MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wonderful Opportunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks!

The name's Zane. I am a 28-year-old English teacher at a public middle school in NYC.

One is never too old to be a gamer, and it so happens that I am hooked on Gaia's new MMORPG - zOMG. An experienced forumer myself, I recently went on a search for a broad-spectrum, non-clan-affiliated, zOMG fansite/forum community.

There are none.

I decided I would take this into my own hands. For such a widely popular MMORPG, the fact that no fansite forums have been made is an utterly fantastic opportunity for any experienced forum administrator.

I feel as if this isn't something I can pull off on my own. Though I have moderated and administered communities of all shapes and sizes, as far as programming is concerened, it just hasn't clicked for me. I'm on the lookout for an experienced partner - one that not only would be able to help with administering the community, but also with the technical side of things.

If you are interested in the position, please contact me at zane(at)forumbuff.com

Regards,
Zane