MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum taking long time too load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my forum www.rfgaming.co.cc is having loading problems. It was fine yesterday..but all of 2day its taking forever too load, just to mke sure i wasnt the only one...i asked my members and they were having the same problems..my forum is new, i just opened it 3dys ago. PLEASE HELP ME!
#1 deactivate any plugins you have installed.

#2 it's most likely your host sucks.
i use 000webhost....and btw, so like keep them deactivated??? or activate them after i deactivate them...because then i wnt hav any mods. the admincp works fine(loads fine)
well deactivate them all and if it loads fast then you know it's one of the mods. Then reactivate them one by one to see which one is causing the problem.
ok ill try that...are you sures its the mods because everything was fine before 2day
(2009-09-01, 02:30 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]well deactivate them all and if it loads fast then you know it's one of the mods. Then reactivate them one by one to see which one is causing the problem.

ive done wat u said...now the forum loads..but i did the steps and i hav all mods installed..so i cant figure out which mod is causing da problems since all are installed and it seems to wrk, wat can i do so it wnt happen again??
(2009-09-01, 02:30 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]well deactivate them all and if it loads fast then you know it's one of the mods. Then reactivate them one by one to see which one is causing the problem.

ive done wat u said...now the forum loads..but i did the steps and i hav all mods installed..so i cant figure out which mod is causing da problems since all are installed and it seems to wrk, wat can i do so it wnt happen again??
im guessing you are using a free host, they mostly suck.
nvm the forums are slow again...please reply if you can help...need help fast
When it's slow, can you post the debug stats in the bottom right corner of the footer??
ok ill turn it on, giv me a second im on my psp, btw the forum is still slow....
ok i turned it on...please reply back
ok i turned it on...please reply back
000webhost is not a reliable free web hoster. I would suggest http://www.byethost.com or http://www.x10hosting.com
Pages: 1 2