MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ChatEmotion!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB Community.

I am here to tell you about my forum, powered by MyBB, ChatEmotion.

ChatEmotion is a brand new general discussion board, that provides sections for music, gaming, general chat, and more to come.

At the moment, we lack members, and so I hope some of you join today, and help build what could be a strong community soon!

You can find us at : ChatEmotion.net
Another general discussion board, you should focus on a specific thing, not just general Wink
Well, I think it is better to allow the users to have a larger discussion area, rather than having a certain thing to focus on, that way we can have a larger variety of audiences, with different interests, and ages.
The problem is gettign people that want to be part of your community. There are so many big general boards, people would probably one of them instead
Exactly. What makes you different from any of there other general discussion boards?

You're using free uncustomized theme. You're using a subdomain. Your notice on the top says please invite ;P. You didnt even edit the logo so it says your site name.

Try to focus on one thing seriously. It's gonna be really tough getting active members with another addition to the billions of discussion boards out there.
It says 'Please Invite' at the top.

I am using a domain, just waiting for the NameServers to update.

I am editing the Logo shortly.

I am no good at editing layouts, and why should I, if I have a pefectly good theme on there anyway?

Okay guys, looks like the domain is ready.

You can now access the site via ChatEmotion.net Smile

Enjoy!
-Rhys
It kinda looks like you put no effort into it Undecided

You have to offer more things if you wanna get going.

Best of luck.
Well, that is your opinion.

And yes, I know I need to offer more features, it has only been up over the past 2 or three days.
I would like to go on but I might cause something lol.

Good luck with everything.