MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: To all MyBB Forum Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello I want to recommend all you guys this new website
it will be a multilingual plugin TRANSLATION forum

as i don't have money
it will be .TK
i have not choosed a name
but i have selected
http://mybbtranslations.co.cc/

anyone any better name idea?

About the premium plugins, i will only post the ones i can download (where i am suscriptor, and only will put pieces of code not the complete plugin)
we need staff, mods and translators!!

Who wants to join me in this project?
i am going seriously
(im installing the board right now)
Good luck with this. But be aware that if the plugin author does not allow you to distribute plugins, you can't. Where you are a subscriber you are NOT allowed to distribute ANY of the plugin. You can only distribute plugins where you have permission.
(2009-09-01, 04:12 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with this. But be aware that if the plugin author does not allow you to distribute plugins, you can't. Where you are a subscriber you are NOT allowed to distribute ANY of the plugin. You can only distribute plugins where you have permission.

i only will put pieces of the code

Quote:string = hi
replace with
string = hola

obviously i will not distribute any plugins with out author permission^
^^
i just feel that having "spanish sections" in many mybb forums is not working
that's why i am making a "all languages" forum to share translations
He has my permission to distribute language variables
(2009-09-01, 04:34 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]He has my permission to distribute language variables

Thanks Rolleyes
Ok forum are UP!
Bumping this thread,
come on guys
Big Grin this is an good idea
don't you think so?
I do not think this will sit well. I certainly don't want anyone redistributing my plugins, even for translations.
(2009-09-02, 09:16 PM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]I do not think this will sit well. I certainly don't want anyone redistributing my plugins, even for translations.

why not?
is there any problem that someone translates them for the rest of the people?
if they are paid plugins, i will have to buy them, waste my own money, and i will only put the .lang file . or some strings from plugin itself
credit will be to the plugin developer (you)
link to your website will be on the thread
so i do not see any threat on doing that
you will not lose "visits" to your forum/blog/whateveritis, even you can get more

im just trying to help MyBB development that beacuse of those paid programmers, all mybb plugins are scattered in several forums, i am not against that, i will not do anything to solve that problem, and i do NOT want discussing about that here.. but i will try to make an "encyclopedia of all mybb translated plugins with links to their respective owners..."
I'm pretty sure under their license you are unable to distribute the plug-ins without approval of the author.
(2009-09-02, 09:44 PM)Hero Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure under their license you are unable to distribute the plug-ins without approval of the author.

Yes this is true. You need permission.
Pages: 1 2 3 4