MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Removing a Theme IMGDIR restriction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-09-03, 10:10 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]His wrong what?

Grammar aside, would you care to elaborate why he's wrong? Simply saying "You're wrong" seems kind of rude and unprofessional IMO.

Did you not read the quote? He only made one main assertion in the quote so therefore when I said "You're wrong" it can only refer to one thing.
(2009-09-03, 09:16 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-03, 06:52 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO if a suggestion doesn't get considered and added to project list within a week it's probably going to be ignored.

You're wrong.

It wouldn't be the first time sir. Toungue

So thank you for considering this and I look forward to your input and any decisions you make on this.
I have added this feature into my localhost dev MyBB 1.6, but both the "header" template and the "portal_announcement" template had to be changed. This is unfortunate because almost all themes modify the "header" template and as such, will now be required to be updated all in themes for MyBB 1.6
What about having the theme installer automatically handle fixing it? I don't know if it would really break anything to have a str_replace("{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$theme['imgdir']}", "{$theme['imgdir']}") in the theme import function(s) since it still (in theory) points to the same place for most boards.

Just a suggestion...
Excellent. I appreciate this inclusion and hope it benefits other mybb users.
Pages: 1 2 3