MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'm Sorry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a confession to make.

Sadly, when I first joined 'My BB', I was too excited to be mature. I went chaotic, asking for plug-ins, themes, modifications, support, bombarding others with questions and invading their privacy and life.

I wrote this thread to say...'I'm Sorry'. I truly am. From this point on, I am going to act mature and fight to become known. I am going to start learning how to make plug-ins, and themes, so maybe one day I can start my own My BB community, but above all, I'm going to help.

For the victims I hurt, please forgive me.

P.S., this goes for all the websites that I am a member on. I will now be mature. From My BB Central, My BB Source, My BB Studios, etc, etc.

Thank you.
I'm sure you will be forgiven. Just one thing. Its MyBB No space. Smile
Thank you.

And, I know, but I'm such a grammar Nazi that when I type MyBB, red lines appear underneath signifying it's not a word. Oh well, I guess I'll have to get used to it now. Toungue
me doesn't like Nazis so I don't forgive you muahaha
(2009-09-01, 11:03 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]me doesn't like Nazis so I don't forgive you muahaha

Lol..

Also just add MyBB to the dictionary.
me hate people who hate me so me hate you.
Well there is nothing at all as far as 'I' is concerned. I didn't remember any thing that I was hurted from Hero, so there is nothing atall...

Thankyou
I don't even remember reading any of his posts so I don't have anything to forgive or not forgive lol Toungue
Apology accepted.

LOL j/k. I have no clue what he is apologizing about Big Grin
Ha ha, you're kind of in the middle then eh?
Pages: 1 2