MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Goodbye, guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm sure most of you noticed that I haven't been posting here lately. I've taken a new job with duties that conflict with my website, and as a result of that resigned from my post.

Obviously, no longer administrating MyBB means that I don't have much incentive to keep up with this place. However, I'll make sure to check in every now and then. Good luck to all of MyBB! Big Grin
Read the thread on the site, and I'm jealous. Toungue

Glad you got your dream job, hope for the best. Wink
Good luck, i hope you get a good life up in montreal. (Is the gf moving in with?) I know the answer already though ...
Oh well, it's always sad to see someone leaving. No matter from where to where but it's always sad in my opinion.
I wish you the best of luck with your new life and I hope you succeed
Good luck! Smile
I KNOW WHERE YOU'LL LIVE >.>

Have fun on your new job anyways, be sure to come and visit us!
Congratulations again, and good luck.
(2009-09-02, 01:16 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I KNOW WHERE YOU'LL LIVE >.>

I LIVE 5 HOURS AWAY!

Actually i go to Hull alot, who knows i may bump into you in the streets. (Providing i go farther one day)
(2009-09-02, 01:23 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-02, 01:16 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I KNOW WHERE YOU'LL LIVE >.>

I LIVE 5 HOURS AWAY!

Actually i go to Hull alot, who knows i may bump into you in the streets. (Providing i go farther one day)

The likelihood of that happening is .0000001%

Anyway, good luck Bey Brad. Your new job seems awesome. Maybe you can work your way up and become CEO one of these days Toungue
Haha, thanks guys!

Yes, the girl is coming up eventually. Sadly, my beloved doggie is too old to handle the move. I am heartbroken.
That sucks about the dog, and the girl coming is good, i wish you two luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6