MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need to know please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's actually from scratch. It's not a package that you can find somewhere else.
Im sorry but it is, read what I said here- http://www.usebb.net/community/topic-pos...l#post4029

Someone please tell me were I get it, I know it is some kind of high powered blog.
wow... if it is in the usebb forums then it must be true!!!! Rolleyes

Its created from scratch... deal with it...
Technik Wrote:Someone please tell me were I get it, I know it is some kind of high powered blog.

Um...sorry to burst your bubble, but this site was coded by Chris (and maybe with some bits from k776 and maybe MusicalMidget, I'm not sure). I can assure you that it is not from downloadable scripts. As you can see on the UseBB forum post you linked to, their developer created their site by scratch as well.
Oh My God, gees. ONe of you is lieing. http://www.usebb.net/community/topic-854.html
Technik Wrote:Oh My God, gees. ONe of you is lieing.
eggplant sakes...

you believe who you choose to believe....thats it...
wow no need to get all pissy, Im not believing anyone because I have seen many otehr sites with it aswell.
Even the two different site's html base code is extremely different from one another. I do not believe either site copied off of one another, they simply both have nice designs. As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing substantial that matches on either site in terms of design.
As far as I know, both have similar looking layouts, and if you're using HTML, and a bit of CSS and DIVs, without getting into sites created with dreamweaver and what not, you only have a limited amount of ways of laying out your site.

Both are using a generic layout that it's just too negligable to state whether or not one was the culprit in stealing their idea. It's like blaming an artist for using a color that you use.

AND, it's not really a CMS per se. There are several pages where Chris coded it, so he can manually go into a remote URL, and input his data in online, without editting it offline. But, other than that, it's just a purpose-built site that has been molded for the functions needed to run the page. It doesn't have the IP Bans (you have cPanel for that) or comments system (you have the forums for that too).