MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod tools!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I have a problem and the mods can not move threads, and close topics. They know the solution to this problem? Huh
Maybe you could tell us why exactly they can't do it?? You haven't really given much information... is there an error message?? No permissions page?? If there's a no permissions page, make sure your showthread_moderationoptions template is default.
there are members who do not have the css not all, but the showthread_moderationoptions and pattern. what they do and can not close topics and move topics
Not really sure what you mean with the first bit... if they're just normal moderators, have you added them as moderators to the forum they'll be moderating??
Yes are moderators, but can not move or delete topics
Sorry how to write, I'm Portuguese
Are you sure you gave them all the necessary permissions when you made them a moderator?? Do they just have no mod options anywhere at all??
[Image: semttutit.jpg]

The moderators and super Mods can not use the options on this box
Right, but how can't they?? I'm still not sure what the actual issue is because you haven't really said. Is there an error message?? If you're using those tools, you need to select threads first....
Presented no error. You simply can not do anything. Yes I know that you have to select one topic ..
Thanks for helping the problem and the version of the theme!
thanks for the time
So they select topics, choose an option from the bottom, and nothing?? I just checked your site and it seems you haven't got a link to ./jscripts/inline_moderation.js in your source code... put this in your forumdisplay template:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/inline_moderation.js?ver=1400"></script>